Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, September 21, 2012

daily ponder - impact

Thoughts, feelings, words, and actions have an impact, whether it be positive or negative.  Eliminating stuff with negative impact is critical, nearly as much as elevating stuff with positive impact.  If it, whatever it is, doesn't have an impact, then it currently is of little use to me. 

I will focus on what has a positive impact because I derive great pleasure from same.  I know that my investment of time in my Son's life has positive impact that reaches beyond him and me.  For now, that is enough.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment