Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Different yet again....

Today had its own issues, but overall was successful.  Mostly, today was devoted to work.  However, I did make time for me.

The Yoga Studio app for my iPad is awesome.  I fit in a 15 minute class; what fun.  I also made time for a 3 mile run.

I will take today' success.  I will focus on it, and let the rest go.  There's time tomorrow for action items.  Tonight, they're done.  It's time to unwind and then to recharge with a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment