Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sandwich Sunday success

Today was successful; I am exhausted.  The #bookends did well, better than I did at times.  I lost my temper a bit, but I self-corrected.

Personally, the day was lost.  I think I am at peace with that, knowing that I can make up for it....  How and when is not yet clear, but, as the saying goes, where there's a will there's a way.  I have the will, so I will find the way.

 I need to make more of the day mine.  Tomorrow's another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment