Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mind murmur - make each day ideal

Fitting with this week's mood is the following bit that I read today, "What we learn from the day, as well as the attitude we have about it, is our daily lesson."  Good thing I like to learn something new every day....

Today was also made complete by the following words of Horatio W. Dresser, "The ideal day never comes.  Today is ideal for him who makes it so."

I call this day ideal for many reasons, including:  productive at work; selected some fun new eyeglasses; read; cooked a fine dinner; went to the gym; began listening to a very interesting book thanks to Audible; and continued to assemble vintage items that willcomprise a wedding gift.  That's enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment