Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, October 7, 2013

What a difference a day makes

Today couldn't have been more different from the few prior days.  Almost 6 hours driving, and lots of time in the office.

Not much time with the lower bookend, but what we had was quality time.  No time with the upper bookend, but I did have to make a few calls and process some paperwork on her behalf.

It was busy and exhausting, though on a different level.  Perhaps I will have to start accepting that each day will vary tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment