Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22 - daily dose of mind murmurs

Today we had a terrible thunderstorm, and lost power for about an hour. No power, no work, oh no.

This evening, the storm transformed to reveal a double rainbow, which was so cool. My son and I ran outside to appreciate the awesome site. He ran up and down the street cheering the rainbows. Tonight, he wrote about it in his journal.

Another donation today, putting me at $2,443.00 with 56 supporters. We are making a difference in the fight to find a Crohn's cure. Today's donation came from a dear friend with whom I shared so much. His support means mountains, which I once thought we could move.... His support also shows how important it is to reach out during a fundraising campaign. You never know who will provide support. The results are revealing in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment