Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daily dose of mind murmurs

Today, I fit me in. This remaking is progressing perfectly. I ran at the gym on my way home from the office. My family was no worse off, and I was in such a better place because I had taken time for me. It's been a long day, but a productive one! It's not over yet, but that's okay.

I am getting stronger and faster! I feel great! I am taking time for me, and the result is more energy and less stress. I am getting more from doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment