Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekly wanderings

This has been an emotional week -- the highs and lows have been too great. Thankfully, I have been able to reel myself in to avoid going too low. I am not sure what is going on, but I am glad to be able to recognize that an issue exists. I was so busy with work and my Son, but I was able to fit me. My running and raising money adventure is progressing perfectly. I have 51 supporters, and I have raised $2,241.00 for CCFA. I am running faster; this week's training included 2 file mile runs with a 10 minute mile pace. I need to focus on the positive, and forget the negative, which is not worth nurturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment