Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29 -- daily dose of mind murmurs

I finished listening to The Big Short after only 3 days, and I feel much more informed. My goal to learn at least 1 thing each day was so met. The book was interesting and intriguing.

For now, I will go back to my podcasts while I decide on the next audiobook that will become part of me. Also, I would like to finally finish reading Meg Whitman's The Power of Many. It's pretty light, and, therefore, rather easy reading.

On the training front, my schedule called for rest. I wanted to strength train, but descided that I needed the rest. Tonight, my aches and pains are less and I feel ready for my busy day tomorrow, which will inlcude a speed session.

No comments:

Post a Comment