Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amazon.com -- Customer service success

Once again, I am so pleased that my amazon.com Prime account is one of my chosen luxuries!  Today's satisfaction is associated with my Kindle.  I have the fancy leather cover, which I learned was causing freezing/resetting.  The cover turned out to be of no value.  Having removed my Kindle from its cover,  I so simply communicated with Amazon's customer service (first by email and then on the telephone).

Two days after talking with a customer service representative, I have a replacement leather kindle cover at no extra cost, and no aggravation, to me!  Significantly, this cover is the one with the attached light, so I even made out better.  I could not be more pleased with Amazon and my Kindle, both of which once again have brought a smile to my face!      

Added to that simile were giggles when I read the cartoons in this week's The New Yorker, to which I have subscribed on my Kindle as a chosen luxury.  Laugh today, check!

No comments:

Post a Comment