Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chosen luxury

One of the selections on the 30 healthiest foods list is blueberries.  While I love the flavor, I never seem to be able to simply munch on/incorporate blueberries.  I bought all natural Wild Maine Blueberry Jam from Stonewall Kitchen, and I am good to go!  Thus far, I have been enjoying this flavor in my morning oatmeal, which has been such a satisfying selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment