Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Wanderings - week 5

This week began with my birthday and ended with family time and then the Super Bowl.  Each day was different, with office time, another snow day, and figuring what February will bring. 

On the fit front, I ran 3 times.  Though I wanted more, what I got was wonderful.  I could dwell on what I didn't get, but I choose to focus on what I got -- 3 renewing runs! 

February primarily will concern food and fit focus factors.  I have several activities planned with my extended family, and I nicely am in a routine of Sunday visits with my Mom.  I made some changes to my finances.  I will spend February seeing how they play out, and deciding what lies ahead.  Goals for this month are taxes and FSA issues.

On the fun front, I am so pleased to have realized that fun for me fits in more often than I previously thought.  For February, I don't feel that I need specifically to focus on fun.  Rather, it will be a byproduct of my food and fit focuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment