Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Food Focus -- spices

February will be fun and fabulous!  In addition to the 30 healthiest foods list from Real Simple that I will follow, I will focus on what McCormick has identified as the following super spices:

black pepper
chili powder
cinnamon
cloves
garlic powder
ginger
red pepper
rosemary
thyme
turmeric

At the McCormick site, I found and printed a fun calendar listing what are termed super swaps. A link for my spice source is:

Spice Source / McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment