Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Food Focus / Selections - Day 10 // chosen luxury bonus

No new selections today, which was hectic.  I did incorporate some selections that are on their way to becoming regulars in my diet!  Happily, it's only 10 days into this adventure, and just 2 of the 30 selections have yet to be used.  They are lentils and barley, both of which I already know that I like.  Each certainly and easily will be incorporated.

Today's hecticness was worth it because it resulted in part to advancing a chosen luxury.  I attended a free user group conference for the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking sftware product.  This software is a chosen luxury to help with my DIM Memories project.  For so many reasons, I am pleased that I took time to attend this conference!  Now I have to make time to use my Dragon regularly, which will advance my family and fun factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment