Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chosen luxury -- time

Today was hectic.  My chosen luxury was time, as I had little of it for myself.  I chose a long walk with my dog so that I could unwind and enjoy nature's nurturing.  That nurturing was also taken as I in turn nurtured my son while playing with him in the snow and pulling him through the neighborhood in his traditional wooden LL Bean sled.

No comments:

Post a Comment