Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Wanderings -- week 4

This week was so scattered.  Each day my thoughts took me on new adventures.  My actions primarily were obligatory, doing what needed to be done.  I fit in the focus factors sufficiently. 

Happily, the fit focus moved forward nicely.  I worked out 4 times, 3 of which were runs.  One of my runs was outside and was absolutely awesome.  One run was very early in the morning because I knew it was the only time I could take for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment