Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog2print / SharedBook -- Working the plan

Journals have been a big part of my life. When I started this blog, it almost exclusively took the place of my journal. I thought about making my blog into a journal; it was on my list. With 2010 over, that action item made its way up the list. Little did I know that I would cross that item off the list in such a short time with little stress.

After minimal investigation, I found Blog2print / SharedBook. After inserting a bit of information, I ordered a paper copy of my 2010 posts. Today, after hardly any time, my journal arrived. I love it! It's beautiful, and makes my musings magical. While I wish this book were bigger, I am glad to have it at all. It's a small step toward what I know will be much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment