Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Wanderings - Week 1

The first full week of 2011 was a success! I worked hard, played hard, and moved forward with my plan. I fit in workouts 4 times, which was great. Only 1 run was outside, but it was better than none. The other 3 workouts were at the gym. They varied in their duration and intensity, but part of this month's plan is simply scheduling. Devoting 1 hour to workouts, whatever they might be, is the goal. Once the time is in place, then the details will follow.

The five focus factors' details are being developed. I am pleased that the factors overlap and compliment each other because that will make executing them easier.

I am fitting me in because I am worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment