Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Facile Fragments

Implementing even a small step makes a positive difference! I think it is generally accepted that drinking 64 ounces of water each day is beneficial. Okay, then why is it so difficult to accomplish this otherwise apparently easy task? My success is too sporadic.

My current approach involves turning hot herb tea into iced tea. I put it into a lovely pitcher that brings me pleasure. Then, I chill it through the morning, when I am enjoying my Starbucks fix. At lunch, I bring the pitcher and a large glass filled with ice to my desk. For the next however long it takes, I enjoy the flavorful tea!

This approach has easily facilitated the success of a fragment falling within the food and fit factors. For example, I end up eating less and feeling hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment