Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mind Murmur - focus factor frenzy

Today, through the America’s Test Kitchen page on Facebook, I entered to win a cookbook from America’s Test Kitchen, currently a favorite of mine. What I wrote, which I now have edited a bit, is encouraging because it displays how my five focus factors are interrelated, which will make fulfilling them more realistic.

My entry began with an indication that food is one of my five focus factors for 2011. I then wrote something similar to,

I am always looking for ways to keep food fun for my family while helping me to get more fit with minimal negative impact on my finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment