Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day -- five focus factors

I am excited about this new year! Rather than resolutions, I will instead focus on five factors -- fun, fit, family, finance, and food. If each of these receive sufficient focus, any resolution I could imagine will be realized.

This focus necessarily requires fitting me in. It's not about me only, but it must include me. Including me encompasses fitting in my needs and wants. If they are even taken into consideration, then I will be a better woman, mom, wife, daughter, sister, employee, just a few of the hats I wear.

If each day could include my five focus factors, then it will be a delightful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment